Chlor Clean Detergent
- Reduces the risk of infection and cross-contamination
- One-Step Cleaner & Disinfectant
- Excellent Bactericidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal, Sporicidal
Chlor Clean Detergent (IN812) is a chlorinated cleaner specially designed for pressure washers & high-temperature cleaning. Excellent for bakeries, restaurants, packing plants, schools, hog confinements, etc. Chlor Clean Detergent cleans up greases, oils and carbonaceous soils quick and easy. Chlor Clean is safe to use on food preparation surfaces. Rinse thoroughly with cool, clear, soft water after thoroughly cleaning the surface. Chlor Clean contains an exclusive scale stopper to protect machine systems from scale build-up before it becomes a problem.
Contains: Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether, proprietary surfactants, Chlorine, Sodium Metasilicate, solvents, water softening agents and corrosion/scale inhibitors.
USDA Approved for use under the Federal, meat, poultry, shell egg grading, and egg products inspection program under 9CFR416.4 (C) FSIS Directive 5000.1, REvision 2, Amend.1.
Alkota’s detergents go further and last longer.
HEAVY = 1-part Chlor Clean to 10-parts water.
MEDIUM= 1-part Chlor Clean to 30-parts water.
LIGHT= 1-part Chlor Clean to 60-parts water.
- Baked on Carbon Animal Fats
- Seafood Oils/Fish
- Packing Plants
- Stainless Steel
- Strong Odors
- 5 Gallon Pail P/N B03-INH512F3
- 55 Gallon Drum P/N B03-INH512F5
- 55 Gallon Kit P/N B03-INH51201
- Wear Protective Wear
- Use in well-ventilated area
- Can be an irritant to skin and can cause eye burns