Fiberglass Lift Stations
ClearBlu Environmental works with you to find the best applications and complete lift station solutions. We’re pleased to offer fiberglass lift stations from Topp Industries for wastewater and stormwater pumping. Please make sure to check out our lift station case studies at the bottom of this page. If you’re interested, be sure to contact us to talk with an expert at Clearblu!
Advantages of Fiberglass
Fiberglass basins from Topp offer many advantages. Unlike concrete lift stations that are prone to erosion and wear and tear in acidic environments, fiberglass basins are:
- Convenient to fit with high-temperature pumps
- Easy to install
- Durable, with corrosion-resistant material
- Simple to pre-plumb with rail kits
Duplexing Lift Stations
At ClearBlu, we also offer Topp Industries duplexing lift stations. These systems use two installed pumps in sequence to guarantee redundancy. Controls toggle back and forth between the pumps, extending the efficiency of the pumps. For example, if the lift station receives a large liquid inflow, both pumps will activate.
You’ll appreciate the customization options for the duplexing panel.
- We can configure it with visual and audible alarms in case of failure.
- We can also use dry contacts, allowing you to monitor the system remotely via Wi-Fi or a cellular connection.
Lift stations from Topp Industries have a wide variety of capacities:
- Can move intermittent small flows or thousands of gallons per minute.
- Can configure these stations using stainless steel rail kits, pumps, and plumbing to withstand even the harshest conditions.
- Topp Industries also manufactures three-stage in-ground separators that are more cost-effective and easier to service than conventional concrete units. Below is a photo of a separator installation.
Read about how ClearBlu has assisted the following businesses with our lift stations.